Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Jr. Program Manager. This is a full-time, direct hire and 100% REMOTE!
The Program Manager-EPMO is responsible for the operational management of the Enterprise PMO, overseeing the execution of major programs across the company. This position is responsible for the planning, implementation and successful delivery of one or more key PMO functions, supporting the Program Managers and Project Managers in their project oversight. This includes managing the governance, reporting, quality assurance and end-to-end project delivery for enterprise transformation, providing transparency into program status and mitigating risk or issues to these projects. This position will help support the development, training and adherence to enterprise change standards and processes. Program elements may include areas such as organization structure, processes, operational support and technology. Role will be instrumental in driving and tracking program activities, negotiating changes in plans and effective communication with all stakeholders and senior management. Success of program outcomes will be measured by the implementation and fulfillment of a strategy and realization of program's defined benefits and results.
- Document and communicate Enterprise Program Management Office objectives, coordinating activities across multiple departments and projects to achieve program goals.
- Implement program and governance structures to support successful delivery and manage program risk.
- Support management of mid to large complex programs and projects as needs dictate.
- Sets, maintains, and ensures standards for project management across the organization.
- Create oversight functions to support program strategy alignment, program plan delivery and schedule management.
- Support education/learning for change practitioners of large complex programs and projects
- Facilitate and support high-level meetings for PMO requirements and to operationalize the EPMO reporting, risk oversight and governance.
- Accountable to program stakeholders and senior management for managing the outcome of all program elements.
- Communication creation for key stakeholders, coordinating and holding periodic briefings/status updates.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning, providing transparency to enterprise-wide issues and risks.
- Document cross-program dependencies.
- Provide guidance and leadership to a matrixed Program & Project Team.
- Adhere to Project Management Guidelines and delivery methodologies when applicable.
- Complies fully with all client Operational policies and procedures and completes all required training.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing complex programs/projects involving a large team with multi-department impact.
- Minimum 2 years banking/financial services and/or technology industry experience.
- Minimum 3 years supporting a Project Management Office or Risk/Governance function.
- MBA Degree a plus PMP or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to consolidate and produce relevant project data to executive stakeholders to make informed decisions.
- Expert with the MS Office Suite with a focused ability to create concise and compelling presentations (Project Plans in MS Project, Presentations in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Enterprise Project Management Operations Project Management background desired.
- Must have strong business savvy with good diplomacy skills in order to influence and be effective with senior executives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership, coaching and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and exercise solid judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with highly technical as well as functional partners.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of project methodology, various project management tools and techniques across all program and project activities.
- Knowledge or experience in the implementation and/or support of applications and/or infrastructure environments within a technology organization a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.