Our Direct client is looking to hire a Program Manager - Implementation.
Position : Program Manager
Location : Littleton CO 80120
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Managing nationwide market transport implementation to ensure timely delivery
- Facilitating regular meetings with Transport Implementation Specialists and vendors to ensure circuits are delivered on time
- Assisting market teams with problem resolution and vendor escalations as they arise
- Providing process and other guidance to market transport implementation specialists to better position them for success
- Developing and preparing management reports on transport implementation covering key metrics in the transport delivery process
- Establishing strong rapport with team members; supporting national practices that drive employee engagement and productivity
Skills and experience
The successful Transport Implementation Project Manager will have:
- BS in a technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- 5-7 years of experience in transport implementation and/or project management
- Strong vendor management skills and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess high energy to maintain a sense of urgency
- Dynamic personality who can quickly establish trust and rapport with all levels of the organization
- Experience or technical understanding of all the transport network functions/environment is preferred
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- PMP a plus
- Knowledge of field or utility construction is a plus
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.