Atrilogy’s Direct Client is looking for a Third-Party Security Senior Assessor
to join their team on a 100% remote
: Third Party Security Senior Assessor
: Remote (Must sit in West Coast)
: 6+ month contract (W2 Only)
The Global Security Office is responsible for protecting information by the design and implementation of solutions and ensuring appropriate oversight. We are growing our Third-Party Security team and looking for energetic, talented security professionals to become our next Third-Party Security Senior Assessor.
The Global Security Office Third Party Security team (GSO -TPS) helps ensure that the company’s third parties are protecting the Company’s data in accordance with internal policies, contracts and industry best security practices. This is achieved by quickly understanding our assessment processes, our entities’ connectivity methods, data usage and handling, internal and external standards, and applicable regulations; and using that knowledge to plan and execute remote or onsite security assessments.
The Third-Party Security Senior Assessor is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Plan and conduct information security reviews of business partners and third parties using internal processes and standards using questionnaires and virtual / remote or onsite assessments.
- Identify information security deficiencies or risks at third parties; provide escalation paths for information security issues, incidents, and enquiries.
- Prepare security assessment reports including third party background, assessment scope, results and security findings along with risk ratings and recommended / required corrective actions.
- Work with third parties to track open findings to closure through review of supporting documentation, inform them about the Company’s Third-Party Security requirements and assist in the interpretation and implementation of the requirements.
- Research laws, regulations, and policies as they pertain to information security and provide advice and assistance to internal and external partners and affiliates.
- Partner with other GSO teams, Legal, Procurement, Sales, Credentialing and Sales Support to ensure the Third-Party Security program is deployed successfully.
Applicants for the Third-Party Security Senior Assessor position should meet the following requirements:
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, willingness to take on challenges.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, PCI QSA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, or comparable certifications
- Knowledge of IT Risk and Security governance frameworks such as ISO 27001, PCI, and HIPAA
- Strong understanding of key network and technical security controls
- Understanding of risks in banking / financial services sector are an added advantage.
- Desired Work Experience 3 to 5 years as an IT auditor or information security assessor.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.