Data Regulatory Senior Analyst
Full-time/ Direct Hire
Required strong banking industry
Data Regulatory Senior Analyst
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Data & Analytics organization at our client is seeking a Data Regulatory Senior Analyst. This role will be responsible for leading and contributing to the planning and execution of data-related regulatory projects for the client's Data & Analytics Office. Data empowers Client business decisions and insights and must be managed in a way that ensures its quality, timeliness, protection, and availability.
The Data Regulatory Senior Analyst will support the Data Strategy Lead, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, and other senior leaders to address regulatory compliance and expectations. This is an instrumental role that will require developing new ways of conducting data analysis efficiently, developing relationships with key stakeholders across various functions while also developing subject matter expertise in regulatory reporting, businesses and product areas along the way. You will also manage and be fully accountable for key deliverables on assigned projects to ensure the data strategic goals and objectives are accomplished.
This role also will help identify, assess, measure, monitor & report on key data risks. This individual contributor will collaborate enterprise-wide among the three lines of defense to generate visibility into the current state of data compliance to policies and standards. In addition, the Data Analyst will support the Data Strategy Lead to inform technology and business stakeholders of the assigned project progress and provide status and reporting to Data Advisory Council and other senior leaders.
As a member of our client’s Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Be fully accountable for the planning, execution and full delivery of data-related regulatory projects from beginning to end. Monitoring the reporting of progress provided to the owners, governance forums and senior management. Participating in governance meetings to provide oversight, training and guidance on Policy and Standards compliance. Independently assessing the first line of defense procedures and activities to ensure compliance with Policies and Standards. Proactively identifying, assessing, measuring, monitoring & reporting on significant data risks. Building and maintaining strong and positive working relationships across the enterprise and effective means of communication with other risk colleagues across all three lines of defense. Collaborate with and ultimately manage all phases and deliverables of data-related regulatory projects, including contributing to creating materials and reviewing/finalizing work products of others. Identify opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and reusability to expedite projects Coordinate with other Bank work streams regarding cross-functional dependencies, planning, and project delivery Responsible for maintaining awareness of the current regulatory/industry trends impacting the Bank’s risk management principles, policies and procedures. Complete all required regulatory and compliance training.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree 7+ years of relevant experience in data analysis or analytics in the banking industry
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects, budgets and schedules to successful completion
- Strong ability to plan and facilitate data-related meetings and workshops, synthesize information while clearly articulating them across various cross-functional stakeholder groups confidently and independently
- Understanding of data governance, data risk management, and large bank regulatory standards
- Proven analytical skills to assess information, identify potential risks, and determine how to reduce those risks. Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, project management, and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take abstract strategy concepts and translate into consumable documents Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various business units and drive outcomes
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.