Atrilogy’s Direct Client is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer - Automation Platform. This is a 100% Remote Direct Hire opportunity with the client. Please share your resume in word or PDF format for quick consideration
Senior Quality Engineer- Automation (C#.net or Java)
PST Time Zones Preferred
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Test Automation Platform Engineer is jointly responsible for developing automated testing strategies and implementing them in industry standard testing frameworks. This individual will be experienced with advanced tools, technologies, and solutions to design best in class automation solutions. This role provides automated testing expertise and oversight. This role also plays leadership role in putting together working solutions, conducting POC, researching and templating new solutions etc. This role plays a role in providing advice and guidance for emerging quality/testing technologies and will help lead the quality management practice as we grow our organization.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Use IDEs such as eclipse, IntelliJ to build automation solutions using programming languages such as C#.net (Highly Preferred) or Java/J2ee
- Write clean object-oriented code based on principle of encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Work with version control tools such as git etc.
- Participate in code reviews for automation scripts.
- Write complex queries against relational, NOSQL, graph databases to perform data validation
- Design automation integration with CI/CD to establish continuous test cycle
- Design and implement solutions for automating test data management
- Design and implement reporting and dashboard solutions for automation coverage and other metrics.
- Define and refine automated testing standards and guidelines.
- Lead the design and building of in-house tools, solutions along with evaluation, on boarding and integration of vendor/commercial tools to solidify automation capabilities and expand automation coverage.
- Identifying and navigating industry trends and new technology in test automation where applicable.
- Act as a technology evangelist and educate the test automation analysts across the enterprise on the guiding principles, architecture, standards, and best practices.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in test automation
- Minimum 8+ years of experience with a programming language such as Java, C#(.Net)-Highly preferred
- Minimum 8+-year experience in test automation and in design and development of automation frameworks covering different technology and application platforms
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with Docker, Kubernetes etc.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Advanced Object-Oriented Programming knowledge and experience.
- Strong experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery and applying test automation in the delivery pipeline, including implementation of service virtualization techniques.
- Strong experience in implementing Test Data automation solutions for continuous testing in CI/CD
- Experience in setting up and maintaining cloud / on premise grids.
- Strong experience with test automation tools like Selenium Webdriver, Cypress, TestCafe or similar. .
- Strong experience working with Mobile testing and associated technologies (Appium, XCUiTest, Espresso etc.)
- Strong experience designing API Testing solutions using Rest Assured, SoapUI, Postman, ReadyAPI etc.
- Experience implementing service virtualization using Wiremock, RIT, ReadyAPI, LISA etc.
- Strong experience designing complex queries against relational, NOSQL and graph databases.
- Experience implementing configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.
- Strong experience testing and working in continuous delivery (CICD) environment.
- Good understanding and experience with container technologies (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Experience with log Management & Analysis using tools such as Elastic Stack, Splunk etc.
- Experience implementing reporting solutions using tools such as Kibana, Tableau, Grafana and custom programmed solutions.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.