Our direct client is looking for a Systems Administrator for a contract to hire Kenilworth, NJ 07033.
This role is a hybrid onsite/remote position
6-month Contract to Hire
Location: Kenilworth, NJ 07033
- Travel possible (15-20%).
“U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship are encouraged to apply
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense.
- Experience with Active Directory administration and troubleshooting
- 0365 Intune AND Endpoint experience a plus
- Experience in a large, dynamic Windows Server operations-centric environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Server platforms and technologies including Windows Server, DNS, and DHCP.
- Experience with back-up strategies and data loss risk remediation.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud environment and hybrid AD/Azure AD environments.
- Experience creating and customizing AD Group Policies.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 security suite.
- Experience with Office 365 productivity suite including Teams.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- Proficient in Windows Server and Desktop OS, specifically Windows 2016/2019 and Windows 10\11
- Experience with RingCentral VOIP Platform
- Be capable of managing own projects, as well as prioritize critical projects/issues.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Systems preferred.
- Microsoft certification is required
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Jason Bradford | firstname.lastname@example.org
(O) 702-703-4664 | (C) 949-212-1255
Atrilogy Solutions Group
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620
Mission Viejo, CA 92692