Atrilogy's Direct Client is looking for a Software Developer (.NET) to join their team on a 100% Remote Direct Hire basis.
Position Title: Software Developer (.NET)
Location: Las Vegas or REMOTE in one of the following states (Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania) due to gaming licenses candidate will need to get upon being hired. Some minimal travel may be required to Las Vegas or other client properties.
Term: Direct Hire
Responsible for contributing development efforts to one of several systems that are under the core responsibility of the Development Team.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
List duties in order of time spent or importance. Essential duties and tasks that must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Develops, designs and programs various network, system hardware, software for application performance, and protocol compatibility.
• Monitors and tunes: Performs maintenance on: network devices, system hardware, or software including the restoration of hardware, software or configurations.
• Performs troubleshooting in the form of problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up.
• Provides tier II or tier III support; performs root cause analysis and develops checklists.
• Anticipates and mitigates potential attacks to networks; system hardware; or software; or other connections to ensure the security of the system
• Interfaces with vendors regarding new product evaluation and troubleshooting issues.
• Under general supervision, integrates and schematically depicts communication architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission, and signaling products
• Participates with functional and empirical analysis related to design, development, planning, and configuration in the areas of networking, hardware & software.
• Develops P&Ps and general standards.
• Recommends procedures and controls for problem prevention.
• Simulates or recreates problems to resolve operational deficiencies.
• Under general supervision analyzes, makes recommendations, creates charts, diagrams and graphs to assist in analysis of problems or designs
• Develops and maintains problem databases.
• Participates in the development of test strategies, devices and systems.
• Develops and reviews technical documentation for approval by senior manager
• Participates in implementations and rollouts of new networking, system hardware, software and tools.
• Coordinates installations with user departments.
• Assist and participates in disaster recovery planning and testing.
• Researches and identifies hardware and software to meet company needs.
• Under general supervision prepares detailed functional specifications and coordinates RFP processes.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline and/or equivalent applied experience required.
• 7+ years of professional software development experience required.
• ITIL V3 Awareness Training preferred.
• Proven ability to lead and mentor 1-2 junior engineers in design, development and deployment.
• Demonstrable skills and 4+ years of experience as a solid contributor developing with .NET technologies in complex systems environment using the following Microsoft frameworks such as .NET , WCF, SharePoint, SSRS.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows internals and messaging, the Windows API, multithreading techniques.
• Working knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design (OOP/OOA&D), design patterns, as well as networking protocols and network programming interfaces.
• Working knowledge of interfaces such as ODBC, ADO and XML.
• Experience in the full lifecycle design of software as well as commercial/open source development processes and development tools.
• Proven ability to produce technical documentation including software architecture and requirements documents and other design artifacts.
• Development skills with SQL Server databases/ TSQL in a high transaction volume environment, and knowledge of SQL Server internals.
• Preferred real-time transaction processing experience.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
Is this position responsible for selling, serving or distributing alcoholic beverages or do they have comp authority? No
Do employees in this position have contact with gaming patrons on the gaming floor? No
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Local Candidates Only Please unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.