Atrilogy's direct client is hiring for a Snowflake Data Engineer experience, this role will be 100% Remote from any of the states our client has a property. (Nevada, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio and Pennsylvania
Position: Snowflake Data Engineer
Location: 100% remote (Las Vegas, NV preferred)
Type: Direct Hire
The Snowflake Data Engineer will be responsible for providing engineering and administrative support to an AWS Cloud data warehouse, addressing issues, and supporting activities needed to maintain and enhance the Cloud AWS environment.
• Must have work experience with:
- data warehousing
- data architecture/engineering Experience with end-to-end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse or end-to-end data warehouse implementations on-premises
• Experience with ETL/ELT, SnowSQL, SSIS, stored procedures, Python
• Experience with version control tools
• Experience Setting up resource monitors, Deploying RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing and query performance tuning, troubleshooting
• Good understanding of Snowflake Timetravel concepts and zero-copy cloning, Network policies, clustering, and tasks
• Able to present complex technical concepts to audiences of varying size and level.
Nice to have Experience
• Migration experience to Snowflake
• Understanding of data security and data access controls and design aspects
• Configure Storage integration to access AWS S3 and create stage objects.
• Snowflake SnowPro Core certification.
• Experience with data integrations with reporting tools such as MicroStrategy and Cognos
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.