Atrilogy's direct client is seeking Manager, Information Systems to join their team. This position is 100% remote and is a Direct Hire.
Position: Manager, Information Systems
Location: Los Angeles or 100% remote
Type: Direct Hire
MANAGER, INFORMATION SYSTEMS
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Directs, manages and coordinates resources to meet data processing and/or systems objectives, including design, installation, on-going maintenance, enhancements and account management activities for diversified colleague groups. Directly and through subordinates, manages projects and directs staff in providing maximum services in terms of quality and quantity within the specified budget and applications and product evaluations to improve the profitability and efficiency of the colleague group.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Directs, manages and maintains data processing and/or systems and ensures the quality of work performed and accuracy of output; manages systems projects to meet target date, quality and budget objectives.
- Directs account management efforts ensuring maintenance of appropriate service levels in support of business assistance objectives and profit goals for assigned systems.
- Oversees the completion of all assigned systems efforts within established target dates and budget ensuring quality of work performed, maintainability of systems developed or installed, and overall knowledge of the business functionality of the system.
- Manages the collection of system requirements, techniques and controls of affected functional departments in order to determine problem areas and to provide operationally efficient and cost effective alternatives or solutions.
- Guides and manages staff group; answers staff questions; provides project management direction and scheduling to meet established project goals.
- Implements IS project methodology guidelines and standards and manages the process to ensure project success.
- Conducts special projects as requested by senior management; monitors projects for adherence to company security and quality standards and management objectives; presents project status reports to senior management.
- Participates in the development of Information Systems strategic direction and coordinates across business and technical teams to ensure all company projects meet strategic objectives.
- Coordinates systems activities with other IS managers.
- Participates in vendor evaluations, recommends and reviews functional and overall system design, and technical planning to improve systems productivity and efficiency.
- Plans, develops, establishes and control assigned organization and budget functions.
- Takes ownership of department invoices; verifies for accuracy and approves. Participates in defining terms for contract negotiations and service agreements.
- Represents the company by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to ensure that processes are integrated to support expected customer service levels.
- Facilitates the creation of a team environment by providing strong mentoring skills and interdepartmental communications.
- Recommends hires, transfers, terminations, salary adjustments, performance standards and reviews. Approves employee daily time records, work assignments, vacations, sick pay, etc.
- Complies fully with all company Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements.
- Completes all required training.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products the bank provides, the services the company delivers, the processes employed and the incentives with which colleagues are awarded.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Minimum 7 years experience in Information Services/Technology
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Excellent knowledge of data processing technology.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of functions in assigned department.
- Thorough knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Excellent analytical, project management, tactical planning and managerial skills. Demonstrated leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Jason Bradford | email@example.com
(O) 702-703-4664 | (C) 949-212-1255
Atrilogy Solutions Group
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620
Mission Viejo, CA 92692