Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to join their team for a direct hire role that is Remote, must live in AZ!
- Identify and track all issues from inception to resolution of Market medium
- Participate in update calls with vendor to discuss progress
- Test resolution of issues in Market medium
- Audit and approve programs in Market medium
- Audit program accuracy
- Work with vendor to develop new and update process documentation
- Develop reporting to track vendor income either in market medium or through Microsoft BI
- Support and manage system access with getting new users added and taking away old users
- Audit data flowing to Market medium
- Audit data flowing from Market medium to Microsoft Dynamics
- Other duties as assigned
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance preferred
- 3 years’ experience in system administration or similar analyst role
- Experience in Market medium, rebate tracking systems, and vendor/customer rebates and billback preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Outlook and Excel, required
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and flexibility
- Strong people skills with ability to work effectively on cross functional teams
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize workload given various tasks with strict deadlines
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB
Mandy Bargas | MBargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 266-0222
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692