Atrilogy's Direct Client is looking for a Regional Accounting Manager to join their team in either San Diego or Orange, CA. This is a Full Time, Direct Hire role 100% Onsite.
The Regional Accounting Manager will provide hands-on oversight of project cost accounting, revenue recognition, and project profitability analysis as well as invoicing, collections, expense management, monthly reconciliations and reporting for the region. This position will supervise a staff of approximately fifteen project accountants and accounting assistants located in various California offices (San Jose, San Diego, Salinas, Sacramento, Riverside, Pleasanton, Orange, Oakland, Los Angeles, Coachella Valley, Capitola) and will be responsible for hiring, training and mentoring the staff to develop them for future growth within a rapidly expanding firm.
The Regional Accounting Manager will work with the Regional Business Manager and other staff to assist the region in achieving its monthly/annual financial performance goals, through a combination of analysis and proactive, hands-on partnership with Practice and project accounting staff. This role will also partner with project managers at all levels to provide guidance and support and building relationships with them will be key to success in this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- At least 8 years’ accounting experience including project or job cost accounting experience - AEC industry experience preferred
- Significant supervisory experience leading and developing an accounting team
- Significant technical experience and associated quality assurance with Accounting software/MIS systems and
- Demonstrated ability of ensuring quality related to the output and interactions of an accounting team
- Proven track record of having had significant interaction with senior management, staff, and other internal and external parties, including the abilities to partner well with others at all levels of the organization and form effective relationships
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Be a confident self-starter who pays close attention to detail while working in an engaging, fast-paced environment
- Excel expertise
- Ability to travel throughout California, as needed
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint, IBM Cognos Reporting preferred
- Experience with annual planning cycle preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.