Our premiere client is seeking a qualified Sr. Android Developer
to join their team for a direct hire (FTE) opportunity that can sit 100% REMOTE!
Sr. Android Developer
Full-Time/ Direct Hire
ompany HQ in San Diego, CA (100% REMOTE)
As Sr. Android Developer, you will be an experienced member of the Software Engineering team responsible for further designing and developing a first-generation mobile health application allowing the company's customers to stay informed on health management from the convince for their phone. In addition to meaningful, hands-on, technical work, you’ll also hone your leadership skills. You’ll lead projects and train and mentor junior team members all within a fun, casual environment that inspires collaboration and innovation.
- Develops and maintains cross platform mobile applications for Android.
- Partners with the software embedded team.
- Works with the User Experience designers to build the interface with a focus on usability features.
- Delivers across the entire app life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to application stores and support.
- Optimizes performance for the applications, provide on-going testing of updates from Apple and Google.
- Develops, modifies, and tests mobile applications per corporate software process documents.
- Contributes to software design specifications, interface descriptions, and other software documentations.
- Contributes to software validation (write, dry run & review) & verification protocols.
- Participates in formal test execution.
- Develops unit tests.
- Performs software integration.
- Supports software testing with utility software.
- Embraces the Design Control process by participating in design reviews and maintaining design history files.
- Confirms completion of required training plan before assuming job responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance with company policies, including Privacy/HIPAA, and other legal and regulatory requirements.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 5+ years of professional experience
- 5-7+ years experience in mobile application development for medical devices, web applications software or related area
- Strong programming experience with Kotlin
- Hands-on experience in with a version control systems (preferably Git or SVN)
- Proficient with formal software test methodologies
- Technical knowledge developing on the iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Proficient knowledge of at least one of the following embedded or cloud-based programming languages: C or C#
- Skilled at translating high level requirements into software design and implementation
- Able to work effectively in a team environment or independently to deliver high quality work product with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business and technology partners
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about continuous learning
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Jason Bradford | firstname.lastname@example.org
(O) 702-703-4664 | (C) 949-212-1255
Atrilogy Solutions Group
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620
Mission Viejo, CA 92692