Atrilogy's direct client
is seeking a Security Engineer
to join their team on Direct Hire basis.
***Although onsite in Las Vegas is preferred (relocation packages available) they will consider candidates on a remote basis only if they are located in Texas.***
No 3rd Parties | No C2C
Las Vegas or Texas
Permanent Role (Direct Hire)
The Security Engineer supports the IT Security Team in a variety of information security functions within the Information Technology Department and is responsible for tracking and ensuring remediation of technical items identified from vulnerability management program, audits, penetration testing, etc.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in operational management of security systems.
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving a wide variety of security issues.
- Continual and daily research on what is happening in the security world – threat levels, new exploits, vulnerability research, etc.
- Develop and maintain security design and configuration documentation to ensure effective delivery and continual improvement of network solutions
- Collaborate with IT and other teams to address gaps in security controls or solutions.
- Participate in the implementation of security best practices and platforms.
- 3+ years of experience working in Information Security
- Experience with security systems including SIEM, IDS/IPS, Next Generation Firewalls, DLP, FIM, SAST, database security, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must possess a strong team work ethic, with the ability to work with personnel at all levels in all departments.
- Familiar with audit and compliance functions.
- Highly organized work habits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Industry certifications or ability to acquire them in first year.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 5+ years of relevant experience.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.