Atrilogy’s Direct client is seeking a Data Analyst, 8+ Months Contract. Find the below job description and share your updated resume and best time to discuss.
The client is seeking a Data Analyst that will work with our cross-functional teams to develop a deep understanding of our customers across all aspects of their journey with the brand. This role will support multi-channel customer marketing and provide insights, analysis, and recommendations that provide critical support in informing strategic marketing decisions and objectives.
Functional responsibilities include developing a customer analytical platform to support reporting and timely dashboarding; employing strategic data analysis to provide insight into full marketing funnel online behaviors and identify opportunities to optimize customer experience; evaluating campaign performance to recommend better marketing segmentation approaches; and analyzing cross-channel, cross-device behavior to improve engagement and monetization.
The candidate will be a strategic thinker with technical expertise in data, reporting, and analytical approaches and how they can be applied to improve business decision-making and outcomes. This is a hands-on analytical role in a fast-paced environment.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work with cross-functional partners (E-Commerce, Marketing, CRM, Finance, etc) teams to develop analysis and reporting focused on performance metrics around the profitability of subscription-based & lead generation businesses.
• Strong ability to present concise analytical results and insights to business partners to answer strategic questions and influence business decisions.
• Partner with internal stakeholders to bridge the gap between customer web behaviors and cross channel customer views to propose data driven strategies to optimize & improve new acquisitions, conversion, retention, and win-back.
• Leverage analytical tools to understand onsite behavior and conduct pathing analysis to optimize customer experience, e.g. click through rates, golden pathways, conversion analysis, and marketing effectiveness.
• Forecast & develop data driven A/B testing strategies to influence business strategy and prioritization.
• Develop measurement plans/processes including multivariate A/B tests and experimental design to evaluate performance of marketing results.
• Deliver quick turnarounds on dashboards, identify trends and/or issues within data sets, and make recommendations to influence business decisions and investments.
• Partner with IT, BI and Operations team to help identify and mend data gaps, source issues, and data inaccuracies.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors degree in quantitative discipline, e.g. Business Administration – Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Bio-Statistics, Artificial Intelligence
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a data analytics capacity, experience with digital/online product and ecommerce environment is strongly preferred.
• Strong oral and written communicator with demonstrated experience translating analytics findings into easy understandable business insights to influence business stakeholders to drive actionable decisions and optimize business performance.
• Strong analytical skills with the capacity to provide insight into online behaviors, activities and identify opportunities to optimize the online experience.
• Curious, self-motivated thinker; constantly asks why from a business & technical perspective and strives until the answer is clear.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives, react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines.
• Pays close attention to detail to meet all business & technical requirements, and quickly asks questions when things are unclear.
• Understanding of relational database theory and proficiency in writing and understanding complex SQL code.
• Experience with Data ETL processes and API based development such as Alteryx.
• Strong understanding of multivariate A/B testing techniques, measurements, and best practices.
• Ability to juggle multiple complex KPIs and determine the most valuable & relevant to the test design.
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Alteryx & Cognos) and real time dashboard development.
• High proficiency in Digital Marketing Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.