Atrilogy's direct client is seeking Principal Engineer - iOS to join their team in Phoenix, Charlotte, LA (Remote location for the ideal candidate) on a Direct Hire basis.
Position: Principal Engineer - iOS
Location: Phoenix, Charlotte, LA (Remote location for the ideal candidate)
Type: Direct Hire
We are seeking a Principal Engineer to lead the mobile(iOS) engineering team within Digital Banking unit. Come imagine the possibilities! This is an opportunity to lead the team and build the best-in-class Customer Experience for the Digital Bank . The ideal candidate will partner with the Product, Experience and Design team to build the best experience for the bank and develop an engineering culture that fosters innovation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to the design, architecture, development, and best practices of our mobile application
- Create highly reusable and maintainable components and libraries to use across mobile applications
- Partner with development team and product team to create a highly performant application with user satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to ensure proper testing and maintenance
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast pasted environment
- Actively monitor iOS mobile application updates and apply best practices
- Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Research and development of latest trends
- Quickly generate and update proof of concepts for testing and team feedback
- Submit applications to App Store
- Manage your own time: Solution, problem solve, and work both independently and as part of a team in a greenfield environment
- Expertise with iOS 13.0 and above up to the latest
- Experience with UIKit, Swift UI: Foundation, Core Location, Combine, and other iOS related core libraries
- Experience in Objective-C, Swift and XCode
- Experience in Design using Storyboards, Xib and Swift UI
- Experience with Auto Layout and Constraints to build adaptive design for all iOS devices
- Experience with UI and Unit testing, preferably XCTest
- Knowledge of Apple’s Human Interface Design guidelines
- Experience in mobile application persistence such as SQL, Core Data
- Understanding of Clean architecture design philosophy and techniques
- Good understanding of software design concepts and patterns
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL, and how to connect iOS applications to those services using AFNetworking, AlamoFire libraries.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
- Good knowledge in App Profiling to finetune mobile applications using Instruments
- Strong knowledge in Memory management using ARC
- Good understanding in debugging strategies and tools: UI Debugger, Memory leaks etc.
- Experience with Accessibility Inspector
- Experience in preparing and submitting iOS applications to TestFlight and App store
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, product, and experience owners
- Familiarity with CICD tools and Dev Ops
- Familiarity with version controls tools, preferably Git, SVN
- Interest in mobile security
- Experience with iPad OS and Watch OS is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Jason Bradford | email@example.com
(O) 702-703-4664 | (C) 949-212-1255
Atrilogy Solutions Group
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620
Mission Viejo, CA 92692