Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Business Systems Analyst I
Location : Cypress CA 90630 (Remote)
The Business Systems Analyst I (BSA I) is an integral member of the client’s Innovation & Delivery team and is tasked with working with Business Stakeholders to gather ideas and translate them into proof of concepts. The BSA I will plan these experiments and collaborate with team members and partners to measure value and provide recommendations on build and launch. The BSA I plays a key supporting role in managing all phases of the Innovation Pipeline – ideate, conceptualize, prototype, committee review & approval, and owner hand-off.
Essential Qualifications :
Excellent customer service skills
Requirements Elicitation -
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Business management or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 1+ years of Metals industry experience preferred
- 2+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience required
- 2+ years ERP systems experience preferred
- 2+ years software/application lifecycle management experience required
- Strong knowledge of agile methodologies and approaches
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products required
- Proficiency with some collaboration tools like SharePoint, OneDrive and Box
- Capable of learning new systems and creating/implementing new system functionality
- Possess intermediate knowledge of HTML and XML
- Understand intermediate internet and client/server architectures
- Possess rudimentary knowledge of SQL databases
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
Ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem.
Effectively use interviewing skills to elicit, identify, and document business requirements
Precisely and consistently captures business problem
Prioritize requirements to identify the most critical needs
Requirements Management and Analysis -
Ability to define, document and manage business requirements to the smallest set that will provide the biggest impact in advancing business objectives.
Accurately translate business requirements into functionality
Manage and Prioritize business requirements based on business needs
Documents the current business process and the desired "to be" state
Creating Compelling Business Case -
Ability to measure and communicate proposed project benefits.
Clearly articulate the impact of business problems and benefits using business language
Providing Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to meet individual and project phase level efforts.
Manage and meet project effort estimates for assigned tasks
Adhere to RTS project methodology throughout project lifecycle
Design for Usability -
Ability to translate business requirements into business solutions for end-user adoption and productivity improvement.
Incorporate usability and User Interface (UI) efficiencies into business solutions
Understand the business data needs as it relates to a potential solution
Effectively convey the business preferences and functional design to the technical teams
Functional Design -
Ability to translate business requirements to functional designs using analysis and design techniques.
Understand functional design specifications
Create functional design specifications for low complexity solutions
Provide the link between the business and technical views of the system
Listen to and understand technological constraints
Clarify the business rationale of a solution concept
Adherence to Standards -
Ability to create solutions that adhere to and incorporate RTS standards.
Apply and use information and technology standards in design of solution
Obtain key inputs from Enterprise Architecture groups to ensure compliance and exception management
Adhere to project management methodology
Business Requirements Testing and Validation -
Managing traceability of business requirements through testing and validation process.
Ensure that business and non-business requirements have been met through testing and validation
Execute functional testing, validation, system and integration testing, and validation of proposed solution
Develop effective use cases to test solution to business requirements
Document validation results are as expected
User Acceptance Testing -
Collaborates with stakeholder in testing for acceptance of end user business solution.
Build user acceptance test cases
Coordinate testing with end user
Provide clarification on basic questions of solution testing
Train end-users on business solution
Incorporate customer feedback into delivery of service to provide the best experience possible for the customer
Business Relationship Management -
Ability to engage business sponsors and contribute to their targeted business outcomes.
Proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues
Clearly articulate the role of technology in terms easily understood by business constituencies
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.