Atrilogy Solutions Group is searching for a Network Engineer III
with experience in Multisite Network Deployments, LAN/WAN, and Layer 2/3 Network Architecture
to join our client in Cypress. This is a Full Time Direct Hire
opportunity with our client. This role will be able to sit partially remote with up to 35% travel to various client locations.
The Network Engineer III is responsible for administration, monitoring, and support all aspects of the network infrastructure including deployment, operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting high complexity WAN/LAN/Switching/Routing issues. The Network Engineer III will design and create Layer 2/3 network architectures. In addition, the Network Engineer III will analyze current processes and procedures for possible improvement as well as develop and maintain documentation of their assigned environment. The Network Engineer III is the primary IT contact for business units and will provide escalation response for issues.
Network Engineering - Knowledge of the architecture and typology of network, software, and hardware, including telecommunications systems, their components and associated protocols and standards, and how they operate and integrate with other systems.
- Assist the team with deployment, operations, and maintenance of Network technologies
- Review existing technologies for vendor support and end-of-life information
- Contribute to defining systems and creating architectures
- Design and creates systems and architectures
- Support the deployment, testing, operations, and maintenance of Network technologies
- Contribute to identifying migration path needs
- Models solutions of varying complexities, and creates strategies that consider all aspects of the customer's requirements and problem
- Innovates and works to resolve problems that are ambiguous
- Frame the essence of the customer’s issue, and builds scalable and adaptable solutions, while considering the larger stakeholder community
- Present unbiased positions to customer, and explains complex ideas in understandable term
- Gain stakeholder buy-in, eliminates ambiguity, and ensures traceability to source requirements
- Prior to commitment to change, considers impact and mitigates and addresses any issues
- Ability to understand internal/external customer technologies and problem resolution techniques.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of routine techniques, skills, equipment, and procedures
- Work to develop additional technical knowledge and skills
- Administer, monitors and supports all aspects of the Network infrastructure
- Conducts analysis for possible improvements, prepares reports, and works on project implementation.
- Provide support, troubleshoot, install and configure routers, switches, Unified communications and related technologies
- Evaluate new technology as potential solutions to existing problems
- Provide deployment and implementation services of Cisco Support data, voice, and video traffic on a converged network. Conduct analysis to ensure productivity improvement and functionality of associated network services. Perform complex technical analysis of packet captures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in engineering and supporting large, enterprise class, multisite network deployments required
- 5+ years’ experience with deploying and supporting voice, video, and data in a multi-tenants environment required
- 3+ years’ experience with telecom/data carrier provisioning, billing, and troubleshooting procedures required
- 5+ years’ experience with QoS, BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN, and SDWAN preferred
- 5+ years’ technical knowledge of PSTN, VoIP, T1/PRI, MPLS, and systems inter-connectivity preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with software vendors such as Cisco Prime, NetBrain, NetFlow, and Wireshark preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with current best practices in IT standards, principles, and security practices preferred
- 3+ years’ experience supporting a multi-facility environment preferred
- Expert-level experience with Cisco routers and switches in a multi-VRFs environment required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Familiar with database concepts and client/server concepts
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in an enterprise business environment
- Current CCNP certification
- Functional knowledge of core networking concepts required
- Proficient technical documentation skills
- Working knowledge and experience in layer 2 switching, Spanning-tree, port-security, port-fast, BPDU, loop-guard, and root-guard required.
- Proficient Knowledge of TCP/IP, Ethernet technologies, IP routing and routing protocols, multicast, Unix/Linux systems, network security technologies and enterprise network architectures
- Basic knowledge working with Packet Analysis and network monitoring tools
- Proficient hands-on technical knowledge in Cisco Unity and Call Center Express
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.