Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Digital Product Owner to join their team for a full time role that in 100% remote!
The Digital Product Owner will drive innovation focused on streamlining operations and bringing new features to our associates, members, and provider partners. The focus will be to make it easy to interact with our client for external parties while standardizing and simplifying data and technology solution internally. You will partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the Information Systems team is on the right priorities and ensuring the desired outcomes are met as new solutions and features are implemented.
1. Working closely with key stakeholders across the enterprise including senior leadership to identify key initiatives and critical problems that can be solved with digital implementation and enhancement to existing solutions.
2. Develop and maintain a digital roadmap for the enterprise that balances priority with internal and vendor capabilities.
3. Partner with stakeholders to document project scope proposals that include justification, scope, budget, and business requirements.
4. Manage feature and enhancement request backlog and incorporate into enterprise digital roadmap.
5. Directly manage vendors to support roadmap for member, provider, and broker portals.
6. Partner with vendors to plan and prioritize work to support our client's priority projects.
7. Manage the implementation of integrations between systems and vendors within and across the enterprise.
8. Drive consolidation and standardization of digital solutions used for member and provider engagement as well as internal operations.
9. Work closely with other teams within Information Systems as well as the project management office, marketing, provider relations, insurance product teams and health plan services.
10. Ensure that projects and enhancements are meeting the intended outcomes of the stakeholders.
11. Willingness to dig into problems and projects to understand the changes and drive solutions, including but not limited to writing requirements, testing of solutions and problem solving with subject matter experts.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelors degree in Business, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. 4+ years as a product manager or project manager with digital systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Strong foundation understanding and experience with software development lifecycle principles and best practices.
2. Previous product management skills are preferred; or project management and program managed skills are required.
3. Excellent organizational, communication, both written & verbal, and time management skills.
4. Proven ability to drive projects from proposal to implementation, on time and within budget.
5. Ability to manage vendors is critical through the lifecycle of the engagement. Working with vendors from defining the project scope through delivery of new capabilities is critical.
6. Proven capability to define a business case that includes estimated return on investment or added value to the organization as well as track actuals against estimates.
7. Knowledge of health plan operations and business process.
Computers and Technology
1. Demonstrable knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office and SharePoint
2. Experience with project management software including smartsheet or MS Project 3. Experience updating web content with basic HTML skills.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration
1. Certificate required: No certificates required, but Certified Product Manager (CPM) from AIPMM, Certified Digital Product Manage (CDP) from AIPMM, New Product Development (NPD) Professional Certification, or Project Management Professional from PMI, or Scrum Master Certification are a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB