Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Manager User Experience (UX) to join their top fantastic team in Los Angeles, CA for a permanent full time direct hire role.
Our client’s Digital Experience Design group is seeking a Design System Product Manager who will define and lead the strategy vision for our Digital Design and Experience Innovation System, acting as the primary evangelist and facilitator for the Design System Product across the client’s organization. You will play a key role in a larger leadership team, fostering positive, transparent, and effective collaboration among our UX Designers, Front-end Engineers, UX Researchers, and Product Owners, and Developers as we innovate this Design System and ensure its successful execution across channels.
Reporting to the SVP, Head of User-Centered Design, you will lead the future of the experience-layer innovation across multiple user journeys and digital channels. You will bring leadership that reflects your empathy for internal and external users alike – not only customers who expect a holistic, seamless banking experience but also UX and development teams who will build, maintain, and use the Design System to support that experience. You will leverage the User-Centered methodology to lead component design and implementation as well as define our organization’s vision of harmonious, empathetic experiences for internal and external stakeholders. You will also contribute to the evolution of standards, frameworks, operations, and partnerships to increase collaboration and alignment among cross-functional teams.
Marketing Product and Digital Division
As a member of our Marketing, Product and Digital team, you will have an exceptional opportunity to help grow your career while driving change across many facets of the business. The team is passionately focused on building our brand, supporting banking products and finding innovative ways to engage and retain clients.
- Lead the overall vision and strategy for building, executing, and iterating upon our Design System, the “single source of truth” for our UX Web and Native client experiences
- Increase the speed and consistency of new experience prototypes and their release to market
- Develop OKRs and KPIs for the Design System Product and report outcomes to senior leadership
- Enable UX designers and developers to create and organize all Design System resources, including source files, developer implementation tools, and more
- Foster collaboration between UX and development teams to co-create components of our Design System
- Be a champion of Accessibility and Inclusive Design across the organization and
- Incorporate feedback to incrementally improve the usability of the Design System to support UX and development best practices
- Facilitate meetings among UX designers, developers, and business stakeholders for cross-functional input, feedback, and implementation
- Create, manage, and advocate for Design System project roadmaps, communicating status updates to stakeholders and delivering value iteratively
- Facilitate Design Thinking sessions to foster a culture of collaboration and inclusion
- Stay current on contemporary design systems and incorporate trends, findings, and best practices into our client’s Design System
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's Degree or BSE in related field preferred
- A minimum of six (6) years as a user experience manager, interaction designer, or information architect. Direct experience with e-commerce, online classifieds, online data-reporting or large-scale web application development initiatives is an attractive plus for this position.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience interacting with Creative and Application Development Teams.
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in working with three or more concurrent projects
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- A strong sense of empathy and emphasis on the value of interpersonal relationships
- In depth experience in software engineering, UX and Interaction design
- A track record of success in leading Design System development and implementation
- Ability to “speak the language” of UX Designers and Developers, synthesizing the needs of cross-functional teams into measurable, deliverable action items
- Independent, strategic thinker and subject matter expert who can help build processes and act as an advisor to teams
- Experience with development repositories, platforms, and front-end frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, Vue, GitHub)
- Proficiency with digital platforms and applications (e.g., Figma, Mural, Confluence, Jira)
- Experience in UX design or software engineering for Finance desired (but not required)
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB
Mandy Bargas | MBargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 266-0222
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692