Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an Senior Business Analyst to join their team in Phoenix, AZ or Atlanta, GA. This is a full-time, direct-hire role.
The BA will be involved in various IT transformation projects to provide business analysis and documentation for complex applications, websites, databases and systems and defect management. They will work with project teams to understand business needs, translate them into requirements and deliver effective, value-added solutions. This role will focus on supporting our organization by engaging with key stakeholders, developing requirements, and driving other actions to support organizational strategy.
- Conducts analysis of business processes. Defines, prioritizes, documents and manages business requirements according to approved standards/procedures.
- Become subject matter expert in enterprise systems and business processes.
- As the subject matter expert, researches and recommends enterprise-level solutions of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Leads and facilitates collaborative business and systems requirement gathering sessions.
- Predicts potential problems for applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions.
- Performs strategic business research and defines requirements in support of simplifying and standardizing business processes and the integration of systems.
- Build positive relationships and collaborates with business users, project teams, project sponsors and advisors, leadership and other key stakeholders.
- Evaluates dynamic business goals and drivers and predicts potential enhancements for applications and/or systems.
- May perform other project related tasks including planning, communication, training, status reporting and documentation.
- Participates in on-call rotation and performs escalated support for production applications that involves advanced troubleshooting.
- Leads internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for the Business Analysis team or IT organization.
- Contributes to and champions clients Business Analysis best practices, methods, standards, and processes.
- Provides leadership, coaching & mentoring to less senior members on and off the team.
- Leads the selection and evaluation of business analysis and project software solutions and tools.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to collaborate with other IT teams on project assignments and problem escalation.
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the area of business analysis to equal four years.
- 8+ years' experience required in a Business Analyst or similar role.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle a demanding workload and conflicting priorities in a time-sensitive, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, integration and processes.
- Build and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Leads training and provides functional guidance to less experienced Business Analysts.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.