Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Data Center Hardware Technician to join their team in McKinney, TX. This is a 6+ month contract role that will sit 100% onsite 3PM-11PM shift
• 100% onsite
• Provides on call support for IT equipment
• Utilizes Nlyte for optimal hardware placement as well as locate equipment
• Prepares for secure hardware disposal by taking inventory of failed hard drives, outdated servers and other obsoletes
• Capable of installing multiple ethernet & fiber optic cables
• Removes bad/obsolete cables from underneath the raised floor without impacting ongoing business operations.
• Uses hardware tools as well as hand tools to install and de-install equipment
• Configuring servers to enable network access for engineers
• Maintains the loading docks and other storage areas by organizing equipment until ready to be installed
• Able to meet customer requirements in a timely manner
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Escorting 3rd party vendors in Data Center
• Updating documentation
• Must provide proof of vaccination upon hire. Required for onsite work.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #SDP