Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Data Privacy Engineer for a 6 Months contract to hire role. It's 100% REMOTE
Data Privacy Engineer
Los Angeles, CA (100% REMOTE)
6 months to hire
• Build and deploy data infrastructure, tools, and solutions to implement data privacy best practices.
• Analyze, design, develop technical solutions and systems to help mitigate privacy vulnerabilities and prevent potential future privacy risks.
• Evaluate and recommend tools that advance the Data Governance and privacy roadmap.
• Measure and monitor solutions for GDPR, CCPA and other regulatory compliance
• Serve as an internal advisor to various teams to manage data privacy inquiries effectively.
• Stay abreast of technologies, tools and regulatory development in the data privacy and security area.
• Participate in process, tool development, maintenance of other data governance functions including but not limited to metadata, data quality and reference data management.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of specialized relevant experience in data privacy, security or governance preferably in the banking industry
• Prior experience in the implementation of privacy tools like One Trust.
• Familiarity with major data protection regulations like GDPR and CCPA.
Skills and Knowledge
• Experience in implementation of solutions for data privacy regulations.
• Proficiency working with data management tools.
• Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines and familiarity with trends in data management, privacy and security industry.
• Strong relationship building skills and communication skills.
• Demonstrable ability to solve problems.
Skills and Experience:
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree