A Fortune 500 client of ours is looking for an IT Support Analyst for a Contract to Hire position in Phoenix, AZ
The IT Support Analyst II is responsible for providing excellent customer service to end-users by delivering practical solutions to a wide-range of applications/technology problems and issues, and training of technology. The IT support Analyst II is a first level of support for customers within the organization. The IT Support Analyst II must be a skilled communicator with the ability to gather customer information, break down low to medium complex problems, and identify solutions to quickly resolve reported issues. The IT Support Analyst II is expected to ensure all reported problems are recorded into the IT Service Management System (ServiceNow) and ensure compliance Service Level Agreements (SLAs) based on the severity of reported issues.
- 3 days on-site in Phoenix, 2 days remote.
- Shift: Mon. - Fri. 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Hourly W2 - Covert to Full Time Salary after 6 months
- This is 100% Phone Support
- This will be supporting 2000-3000 Users
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- IT certifications or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience supporting desktop and application technologies required such as Dell desktops/laptops, Lenovo laptops, HP Printers, Datamax printers and hand held scanners
- 2+ years’ experience supporting the following applications and technologies preferred:
- Trend Micro Antivirus
- Active Directory
- TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, WINS
- VPN client configuration
- Microsoft Exchange/Outlook: Creating rules
- Microsoft Excel: understanding Macros and formulas
- Internet Explorer, Chrome, HTML, Win install, internet/intranet support issues
- Help Desk Incident Management Software
- SQL or Microsoft Access database
- Remote control tools – Bomgar preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the Windows OS and Desktop productivity tools such as MS Office required
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, at all levels including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders and management required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.