direct client has an urgent 6 to 12+ months
job opportunity with an Automation QA Engineer
on a 100% remote
basis with possibilities of Long term extensions
or Full-time conversion
. For immediate consideration please respond with your resume in word or pdf format along with the daytime contact information.
Job Role: QA Engineer (Automation/Manual)
Costa Mesa, CA
6 to 12+ Months (Possibility of Long Term Extensions or Full Time Conversion)
100% Remote Until COVID
Deal Breaker Skills Must have:
- Web Automation – 3+ yrs of experience, Backend Automation 1+ (overall 4+ yrs of automation experience)
- Manual – 3+ yrs of experience
NICE TO HAVE (Preferred Skills):
- 5+ years of QA experience focusing on Web-related projects
- Experience testing Front End (UI), Web Services, API calls, etc.
- Automation (Selenium) and Manual testing experience is preferred
- Cucumber framework experience
- UAT / Regression Testing experience
- Full SDLC / Agile (BDD) experience
- Additional skills including SQL, DynamoDB, Aurora DB, AWS RedShift, Splunk, Raw data within text, .csv, .xls/.xlsx, JSON, XML files, JMeter, Charles Proxy, Postman.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.