Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Director, Enterprise Architecture
to join their top notch EA team in Southern California.
- Full Time Direct Hire!
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- HQ is near Anaheim, CA. Primarily remote schedule with occasional on-site.
Our client is looking for candidates with a strong background in Application Rationalization or Migration experience.
- 10 years of IT management experience with a focus in Enterprise Architecture, Application Development, Migration or integration.
- Application Rationalization experience is a plus
- Demonstrated experience establishing enterprise-wide data governance policies and procedures.
- Advanced knowledge in EA frameworks such as TOGAF required. Certification highly desirable.
- Extensive experience defining and implementing strategies to move infrastructure from on premise to a cloud environment.
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues to non-technical management and staff.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures including API Management.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.