Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a WMS Techno-Functional Analyst to join their top-notch team in Diamond Bar, CA
Our client is looking for candidates with a strong background with Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management Systems and SQL.
The WMS (Warehouse Management System) Functional Analyst is responsible for the overall stability, configuration, and support of the distribution technologies within our client’s Supply Chain applications. This user will work with the plant users both off-site and on-site. This is a hands-on role requiring experience with WMS Applications including areas such as Warehouse Management (WM), Warehouse Control Systems (WCS), Labor/Workforce Management, Slotting Optimization, Yard Management, and RF Scanning. Responsibilities include implementing new functionality and supporting users in deploying environment. This role serves as a liaison between the Distribution Operations team and the IT team.
- Full Time Direct Hire!
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Remote with Travel 2 weeks a month beginning September 2022
-Interacting with multiple departments including but not limited to IT, Accounting, Finance, Transportation, Customer Service, Planning, Distribution, and Production.
-Documenting meeting minutes, action items, issues, and risks.
- Analyze and develop solutions addressing customer needs.
- Trouble shooting daily operational system issues to define root cause and define temporary/permanent solutions.
- Ability to take direction, learn processes/systems quickly and apply to deliver results based on timeline.
- Work with business to understand and document requirements, determine design and approach, configure, and test various applications to deliver and support business needs.
- On-going analysis of the supply chain process to identify opportunities for process and system improvements, efficiency gains, and cost reduction using various supply chain applications and data mining tools.
- Organize, schedule, and run meetings to identify supply chain opportunities and system needs:
- Document requirements, process flows, new functionality, and creation of SOP/training materials.
- Training super and end users on new functionality and process changes.
- Ability to plan, track, escalate and deliver upon tasks and timelines assigned.
- Available for 24/7 support (scheduled and off hours).
- Review system design approaches to ensure they fully meet the business requirements.
- Write use cases, business rules, and other artifacts such as swim lane diagrams and activity flow diagrams to effectively articulate and represent business processes, desired outcomes, and requirements.
- Produce key documents, both in written and presentation format.
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to keep many driving factors and requirements in focus.
- Monitor process and technology and provide insights into overall status.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- 2 Years– experience with WMS Technologies (Manhattan WMS, LGV’s or any Tier 1/Tier 2 WMS technologies)
- 2 Years– experience with one or two of these WMS Technologies (Manhattan WMS, LGV’s, or any Tier 1/Tier 2 WMS technologies) with at least one complete life-cycle implementation experience.
- 3 Years - SQL Need to know how to write scripts from scratch, develop tables, and preferably know how to develop in PL/SQL would be a plus
- 2 Years– Experience managing people/projects *experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- 4 Years– experience with WMS Technologies (Manhattan WMS, LGV’s or any Tier 1/Tier 2 WMS technologies)
- 4 Years – experience with one or two of these WMS Technologies (Manhattan WMS, LGV’s, or any Tier 1/Tier 2 WMS technologies) with at least one complete life-cycle implementation experience.
- Know how to develop in PL/SQL
- 4 Years – Experience managing people/projects *experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Transportation, Manufacturing, Computer Science or Engineering, related field, or equivalent work experience
Additionally, IT WMS Functional Analyst is expected to demonstrate:
- Master’s Degree in Supply Chain, Transportation, Manufacturing, Computer Science or Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a distribution operation with multiple 3PL vendors in a wide geographic network.
- Expertise interfacing WMS technologies and application to back-office systems/ERP (ie – Oracle EBS/SAP)
- Module design and configuration experience.
- Experience as a team-lead for one or more WM implementations
- Basic experience with setting up and configuring RF scanners, printers, Print and Apply (ie – Intermec, Motorola)
- Basic understanding of WMS/Oracle database/table structures is desirable
- Experience in Reporting and BI is preferred
- Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with other members of the team and with non-technical end users
- Good written and verbal communications skills are required
- Self-directed, organized, and motivated
- 24/7 on call support as necessary to resolve system critical issues
- 25%-35% of travel required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.