Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a WMS Manager
to join their top notch team in Diamond Bar, CA
- Full Time Direct Hire!
- Competitive Salary + Benefits
- Diamond Bar, CA
Our client is looking for candidates with a strong background with Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management Systems, specifically with WMoS. This person will have led at least one major implementation project and/or software systems upgrade.
- 7+ years of IT Management experience focusing in Warehouse Systems / Manufacturing environment.
- Manhattan WMS experience is preferred. WMoS is ideal.
- Manage and oversee support of the Manhattan, Oracle EBS, Transportation, Logility and E80 applications.
- WMS or similar implementation experience
- Team Management / Leadership experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
- Project Management experience - coordinate projects; communicate changes and progress; budget management.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.