Atrilogy's Direct Client is looking for a Data Engineer II
to join their team on a 100% Remote Direct Hire
basis. This role will be heavily focused on ETL and requires at least 1 year of Cloud experience.
Position Title: Data Engineer II
Las Vegas or REMOTE
in one of the following states (Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania)
due to gaming licenses candidate will need to get upon being hired. Some minimal travel may be required to Las Vegas or other client properties
Design, plan and engineer Data Warehouse and Data Integration solutions to acquire, harmonize, and consolidate company data assets producing efficient and supportable high-quality solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
- Responsible for ETL and database development, documentation, and compliance using best practices and agile development methodologies
- Create, maintain and optimize SQL stored procedures, queries and functions
- Work closely with Data Architects and Bl Team to design data and analytics solutions to increase the usability, completeness, and accuracy of enterprise data
- Perform development activities such as Source to target mapping validations, identify, document and execute unit test cases/scripts, peer and lead code reviews per code review checklist and document test and review results
- Analyze user requirements and translate into database and ETL requirements and implement in code
- Ensure solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable, performant, and delivered on schedule.
- Interface with the other IT operational teams (Architecture/BA/Bl/OBA) and functional areas to ensure that the most efficient solution is designed to meet business needs.
- Monitor and tune ETL's, Databases and processes for application performance; and protocol compatibility
- Provide tier II or tier Ill support; perform root cause analysis and develops checklists and playbooks
- Provide ongoing proactive technical support for ETL and data warehouse systems to ensure business continuity
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in a related discipline; significant applied experience or a combination of education and experience may be substituted
- 5+ years' experience of Data Warehouse and ETL application development using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 5+ years' experience building stored procedures, functions, schema objects using Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
- 5+ years' experience with data warehouse technical architectures, ETL, data structures, and reporting tools and environments; thorough understanding of dimensional modelling concepts
- 1+ years’ of Cloud warehouse experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Ability to appropriately manage confidential property and corporate information.
- Experience in working with all levels of management, including executives and IT operational teams.
- Must possess in-depth analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills and the ability to master new concepts quickly
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate findings in English, in both written and oral form.
- Ability to successfully acquire any licensing approvals that may be needed to provide services.
- Must have the capability to learn other platforms as they may be adopted by the company
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.