Atrilogy’s Direct Client is Looking for a UI/UX Designer to work on 100% remote - Full Time Direct Hire basis. Please share your resume in Word or PDF format for immediate consideration.
Position: UI/UX Designer
Location: 100% Remote
Job Type: FTE Direct Hire with the client
The client is looking for a talented and motivated individual to translate business requirements into user experience solutions. As a member of digital client, the UX/UI Designer will work closely with the creative lead to ensure the projects we develop achieve our objectives of creating a next generation banking experience. This role will be remotely located.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Education: College or university degree in experience design or related field, or equivalent experience
Experience: Minimum of three years’ experience creating rapid prototypes and wireframes
Skills/ Qualifications: Experience building scalable components for a design system using Figma; Experience designing for web and native mobile; Knowledge of responsive web design; Able to use research and analytics to recognize industry standards that root design decisions; Expert knowledge in design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Miro; Experience working in an Agile environment and using JIRA as a tracking tool.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Collaborate with workstream taking requirements and building high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes
- Collaborate with Creative Lead in building design assets and maintaining design system
- Function as a liaison between creative and tech teams
- Apply best practices and expert knowledge of user experience principles
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.