Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Controller
to join their team in Centennial, CO.
This is a Full-Time, Direct-hire
The Controller will manage a team of 4-5 and have full responsibility of financials operations of two companies. Responsibilities will include all phases of the accounting and finance process including: AP/AR/Payroll/Month-end Close/Financial Reporting and Analysis/Budgeting/Human Resources/Insurance/Vendor Contract Management.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise AP/AR/Payroll/Accounting/HR and vendor contracts
• Interface with Parent Company
• Manage data processes and procedures to ensure accuracy and integrity of data
• Responsible for ensuring internal controls are in place to safeguard assets and data
• Coordinate and manage various internal and external audits
• Provide resolution to issues that arise within corporate services.
• Work to improve processes and work balance
• Managing internal vendor contracts
• Act as liaison to the management team for all Corporate Services operations
• Maintain the Chart of Accounts
• Cash Management – Banking transactions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master or CPA not required but preferred.
- Data management Experience (Microsoft Access, Moderate to Advanced Excel; data integration tools)
- Willingness to be hands-on and involved
- Great Plains Experience a plus
- Prior Supervisory Experience
- Prior small business experience with large breadth of responsibilities
- Knowledge and understanding of the staffing industry a plus
- Prior experience developing processes and managing data flows
- Flex Time Off; Health; Dental; Vision; 401K, Bonus!