Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Data Scientist to join their team for a permanent position.
Position: Data Scientist (100% Remote)
Location: Remote, Remote 91362
Duration: Full Time
Responsible for developing, deploying, monitoring of assigned data processes, including ETL/ELT data pipelines, file feeds, reports, and dashboards, manage and actively participate in data governance process. Responsibilities include understanding our business, data and strategy, using code and visual tools to complete projects, and communicating clearly with fellow staffers and management.
- Develop understanding of business processes, goals and strategy
- Produce awesome code, perform self-assessed code reviews
- Build and tune data models
- Develop data visualization, dashboards, reports
- Develop data pipelines and file feeds, ETL, ELT processes
- Create a data driven story with data visualizations and recommendations, package it via tools like PPT, Tableau, etc. and deliver to internal and external audience at various levels
- Manage Data Governance (integrity, quality, lineage, metadata)
- Be a thought leader in the data and analytics space; be a consultant and a liaison to internal and external teams
- Mentor and encourage newer, less experienced members of the team
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, MIS, or a related field is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for education requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with code development and performing data analysis to support business needs
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.