Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is looking to hire a Senior Backend Software Engineer.
Position: Senior Backend Software Engineer (100% Remote)
Duration: Full Time
As a member of our growing engineering team, you'll play a pivotal role in establishing our product offerings and technical architecture. You'll be focused on creating real impact!
We value your personal growth, and will gladly train you on any of our technologies that you don't currently have.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and maintain scalable software and services
- Collaborate directly with Tech and Product Leads to develop and maintain cutting edge software
- Design and implement high availability services and microservices
- Develop core platform services and back-end APIs
- Identify gaps in available integration services and work on remediation strategies to ensure stability as the underlying platform technologies continue to evolve.
- Experience in integrating diverse systems
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science
- 7 -10 years of Software Engineering experience
- Strong software design skills; database modeling a plus
- Experience with streaming technologies like Kafka a plus
- Openness to learning new programming languages
- Experience with distributed systems
- Docker and/or Kubernetes experience a plus
- AWS and/or GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience building scalable web architecture and distributed systems
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.