Atrilogy’s Direct client is looking for a is looking for a Media Planning/Strategy Supervisor to work from any of the client’s offices! The client is known for their “Head. Heart. Hustle” mentality and in search of someone who wants to showcase their ideas, passion and energy within an agency that celebrates A-list talent and a diverse client base.
This position requires one-part experience and two parts entrepreneurial spirit. Responsibilities encompass management of performance marketing strategy across our growing client base. In addition, this person will help educate the agency of the latest marketplace offerings and help craft the vision for client’s expanding media practice.
Looking for candidates only from.
Los Angeles, Irvine, San Francisco California
What You’ll Do:
Marketplace Knowledge & Industry Expert
Grow & Develop Agency Digital Practice
- Develop client strategy and investment plan that combine historical and industry knowledge for Display (Direct & Programmatic), Mobile, Video, Social, and Offline Media (e.g. TV, Print, Radio)
- Partner directly with clients to understand their business model and deliver results tied to those
- Build and present media recommendations with accuracy and confidence
- Seek new opportunities to continually evolve client and agency business
- Provide POV’s on landscape changes & innovations to share with internal & external teams
- Bring fresh thinking and new ideas to existing workflow and aid in new process development
- Help architect new media solutions rooted in data, automation, and AI
- Train junior and peer staff members in programmatic or performance marketing tenets
- Collaborate with partners in analytics, technology, and account management teams
- Simplify/educate cross-functional and client teams on all aspects of digital media process (planning, buying, execution, analysis, and creative best practices)
Who You Are:
- Develop campaign brief that align with client objectives and translate into an insight-based strategy
- Lead in tactical plan development and facilitate executional excellence
- Provide optimization recommendations, new opportunities or creative insights that will increase business performance
- Monitor and maximize budgets in accordance with client objectives across activation platforms
- Ensure client and vendor billing is tracked and managed accurately and timely
- Monitor media campaigns with campaign goals in mind to ensure media delivery, performance and develop learnings to be applied in future campaigns
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to help shape the future of our media organization
- You are a team player who is energized to collaborate and learn new skills
- You bring expertise and communication skills that build trust with internal teams and clients alike
- You are a performance marketing expert with deep digital media chops and ideally some traditional offline media experience (e.g., TV, print, radio)
- You can dive deep into the data and details but know how to bubble up the story and opportunity
- You can understand client goals and translate into media strategy
- You are detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You can juggle multiple clients and projects without breaking a sweat
- You have experience using 3rd party ad serving technologies
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- You have 3 or more years of experience in digital media planning
- You understand SEM helpful, not required
- You are flexible, nimble, and able to adapt easily.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.