Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Data Entry Clerk for a 2+ month contract in Duarte, CA!
*Client requires full vaccination of COVID 19 for onsite employment*
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Maintains database by entering new and updated current/alumni student/postdoctoral information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes student/postdoctoral reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the project lead for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered alumni/current student/postdoctoral data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combines data from both systems when profile information is incomplete.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data once approved by project lead.
- Tests SIS (Student Information system) for changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains student/postdoctoral confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Alumni outreach to obtain updated information
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
- Independent Worker
- 2 years’ experience in Data entry
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB
Mandy Bargas | MBargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 266-0222
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692