Atrilogy’s Direct Client is looking for an IT Project Manager
to join their team on a 100% remote
basis. This is a long term 12+ month contract.
: IT Project Manager
: 100% Remote (Working CST)
: 12+ Months
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will manage the development of products on our clients Solution’s product roadmap, including team coordination, scheduling, risk management, project quality and, most importantly, delivery satisfaction. You will ensure our product development efforts and projects are completed efficiently and on-time while meeting the expectations of our primary stakeholders.
You are a self-directed and self-sufficent leader. At the same time, you’re strongly team-oriented and collaborative. You have experience in Agile environment and working with diverse teams, executives and outside vendors. You have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, and can cater your communication style and form across all levels of business and technology to ensure stakeholders are informed and satisfied. You are transparent and open with your team, your colleagues and your leaders around successes, challenges and areas of opportunity. You remain calm under pressure, and inspire and motivate your team to do the same. You conduct yourself confidently and respectfully with colleagues at all levels, and you value building strong relationships across the organization.
Responsibilities may include:
• Project managing product portfolio development projects to completion; projects may include Design, UX, and Engineering Development teams across business units.
• Coordinating go-to-market activities with stakeholders such as call center training, marketing development, technical support and sales enablement training activities.
• Tracking and reporting status at a high level.
• Working with scrum masters and product team to keep abreast of development work and other stakeholder groups such as marketing, support, and call center teams.
• Escalating risks, roadblocks or issues to project/program manager in a timely fashion
• Owning the measurable success of project development
• Documenting, coordinating, and managing cross-team dependencies to keep projects on track
• Providing thorough status updates on project accomplishments in real-time to project/program manager or other key stakeholders with confidence and clarity, verbally and in writing
• Faciliating project conversations between project teams as needed
• Providing appropriate progress tools, information radiators, and effective reporting to provid transparency on team’s progress
• Bachelor's degree and 7 + years professional experience in a software project management or related role is required
• Demonstrated experience leading technical projects
• Ability to work in an Agile environment closely with scrum masters and product owners
• Ability to interact professionally and confidently with colleagues at all levels, including senior and executive management with clear and confident communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Must have experience managing multiple, concurrent software projects involving cross functional groups.
• Must have strong skills in critical tools including Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project, Confluence & issue tracking systems utilizing Jira
• Must understand the fundamentals of iterative development, software development procedures, & software release processes for enterprise software.
• Must possess strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency
• PMI-PMP desired; CSM and CSPO certifications a plus.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients tun to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.