Atrilogy’s direct client is looking to hire a REMOTE Product Analyst for a 12 month contract, **strong potential for extension!**
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
Are you motivated by solving tough problems? Are you data-savvy, and product focused? We are looking for an inquisitive and technically skilled Product Analyst to provide data-driven insights for Discovery PlatformTM. The successful candidate will be passionate about developing insights and key metrics from complex datasets – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party. The successful candidate will turn disparate data sources and business KPIs into clearly defined reporting requirements, develop quick iterations, and work with cross-teams to implement reporting to support the platform. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, have exceptional attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with product management to prioritize product requirements, establish reporting needs and outline design and data needs
• Gather requirements for reports and interactive dashboards. Discuss reporting or information needs with stakeholders, strategic and business partners, and teams
• Assist in the design, creation, and automation of reports
• Consolidate, report, and analyze VOC to feed into product roadmap
• Define and document operational processes, data needs, and SLAs to recommend appropriate enhancements with Service Delivery and Solution Design teams
• Work with Analytics and Data Science teams to implement advanced analytics and modeling techniques to deliver reports based on the product roadmap.
• Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards under Discovery Platform
• Help advance the delivery of existing reports by working with Service Delivery and Engineering teams to streamline and automate processes
• Maintain catalog of reports, templates, and other reusable knowledge assets
• Work with Sales Enablement and Sales Consulting to support new feature release training and demos
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Stats or related field of study. Or any equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
• Education Required: Masters a plus
• Experience Required: 5+ years relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Tableau development experience required.
• Advanced level working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Intermediate to advanced level working knowledge of relational database structures and SQL query
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in storytelling with data, data visualization design and best practices
• Experience in building reports and dashboards with Tableau Desktop
• Knowledge of designing data models for optimal use for analytics
• Experience working with Engineering and delivery teams under Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Experienced working with Aha to create User Stories, release notes and managing backlogs
• Sound organizational, process and task management skills
• Ability to manage team deliverables in close alignment with overall product roadmap and goals
• Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure business environment and manage multiple projects at once while maintaining a high level of effectiveness
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB