- 10+ year software development and systems administration experience in commercial software products (years?)
- Expert knowledge of DevOps practices in the areas of Compilation, Tooling, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and pipeline design and maintenance.
- Skilled in build scripting languages such as MS Build and CMAKE to support and extend build systems for .NET and C++ codebases.
- Fluency of using Microsoft Visual Studio and source control systems. TFVC and Git experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies and Object-Oriented Programming Principals, with the ability to understand, debug, and make enhancements to existing tools.
- Working knowledge of XML programming skills and batch/shell scripting on both Linux and Windows environments.
- Working knowledge of cloud native services. Preferred professional experience working with AWS or Azure. Certifications a plus.