Our premier financial client is seeking a Senior Application Support Administrator to join their team as a full-time employee to work remote!
Application support--100% production support
What is the opportunity?
The Senior Application Administrator will support one or several applications and the associated technical environment. A more in-depth knowledge is expected than that of the Applications Administrator. The Senior Application Administrator is an advanced senior professional with wide ranging experience who uses professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways,
What will you do?
Implement and support new software versions and new versions of systems software. This will include setting up software in development, QA, Production and DR environments. Provide technical assistance to projects. Incident and Problem Management including during and post-incident analysis. Researching and implementing new technology per project and support needs Set-up and support of workflow and job scheduler software Set-up, administration and support of interfaces and APIs Middleware configuration, administration and support Application environmental set-up, administration and support SLA management and reporting for applications Application support, issue management and escalation Vendor, T&I and business user liaison DR planning and participation in DR tests. Will understand how to set up, maintain and cutover to DR. May use specialist knowledge in one or several applications and supporting environment Will understand application use and access Will assist with the Technology Lifecycle Management Program for technology asset management.
What Do You Need To Succeed?
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree Minimum 10 years of IT experience
- Minimum 7 years in Application Administration
- Minimum 7 years of experience with Microsoft Office, Project, and SharePoint.
- Domain knowledge of databases, hardware support, Cloud deployment and support and tools for application and systems administration.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and/or Linux/UNIX server operating systems and environments. Knowledge of scripting and script automation Knowledge of SQL and/or Oracle databases.
- Ability to write SQL queries.
- Middleware knowledge (e.g. WebSphere, WebLogic, MQ) preferred Interface, API, workflow and job controller set up and support experience preferred.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.