Our direct client is looking to hire a REMOTE Salesforce Technical Architect for a 6-18 month contract!
Must be able to work Central Time Zone
You will be working for a Fortune 1000 client, working on new technology, super cool boss and be a part of a great team!!
Qualifications Required Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in Architecture role - SFDC or other CRM architecture experience (A PLUS!!!)
• At least 5 years’ experience with Integration technologies
• Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security
• At least 5 years’ experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
• Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications A PLUS!!!
• Strong Communication Skills
• Excellent Analytical skills and time management
• Bachelor’s Degree
Position is responsible for providing expert second level support for technology infrastructure and customer issues and requests. Acts as an advocate for the customer ensuring proper focus is maintained and attention brought to customer needs. Utilizes effective communication and expert technical skills to ensure timely and effective resolution of complex incidents, requests, and project activities. Serves as a liaison to team members and support groups for complex issues, customer service, and technology best practices. Assists in establishing and refining infrastructure and service management strategies and direction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will be responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions using Salesforce technologies. The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
The candidate will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams. The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches. The candidate must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.