Position Title: Sr. IT Major Incident Coordinator
Location: Las Vegas or any state Boyd has a property (Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania) due to gaming licenses candidate will need and payroll tax purposes
Term: Direct Hire
Compensation: $75,000 - $105,000
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Major Incident Management Process
- Managing and facilitating Major Incidents and ensuring that all the required resources are engaged to work a Major Incident.
- Manages the life cycle of all Major Incidents from escalation to resolution
- Serve as an escalation point of contact of Major Incidents.
- Ensures effective communication is maintained during a Major Incident.
- Effectively communicates issues to Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and leadership within support teams, and resolutions or work-around to the customer as appropriate.
- Chairing the Major Incident Review meetings
- Establishes CSFs, KPIs, and metrics to measure the effectiveness of the Incident Management Process.
- Prepare and provide analysis of reports as needed, prescribed, and/or requested.
- Report any issues, concerns and modifications required within the Incident Management Process.
- Promote and reinforce adherence to the process and policies associated with Incident Management and Major Incident Management.
- Perform all duties in strict accordance with Company, department, and regulatory guidelines and levels always while meeting or exceeding established service levels and expectations.
- Provide feedback and drive continual service improvements with current tools and process
- Developing and maintaining the Major Incident Management system
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures
- Reviewing and auditing the process
- Ensuring that all IT teams follow the Major Incident process for every major incident
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the Major Incident process and making recommendations for improvement
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Educational or formal training requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree or a comparable level of relevant work experience preferred. Six Sigma Certification and ITIL Certification strongly preferred.
Threee (3) to Five (5) years of experience in an Information Technology environment with previous Incident Management experience strongly preferred.
Other education, experience, skills, etc:
• Must have experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Must have working knowledge of ITIL/MOF incident, problem, and change management components
• Must have strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills.
• Must have knowledge of incident management practices, activities, techniques and tools
• Ability to manage multiple priorities independently and meet deadlines.
• Excellent problem resolution, judgment, negotiation and decision-making skills
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, and customers, via email, phone and face-to-face situations (written and verbal)
• Flexibility and willingness to support a 24x7 operation via off-hours support, on-call availability, or other as needed
• Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.