Atrilogy Solutions Group direct client is looking for "2" Senior Techno/Functional Oracle Cloud Developers for a REMOTE 6-12 month project contract.
Potential for extensions!
The client is located in Central time zone
This is a 1+ year CONTRACT ROLE!
Working for a large transportation company
1. Strong Financial, HR or Payroll industry knowledge.
2. 6+ years of experience configuring Oracle ERP or HCM Cloud based solutions (Invoicing/AR/Collections/AP/GL/Fixed Assets/HCM).
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Oracle Fusion Reporting experience.
Transportation industry knowledge a plus.
Agile methodology experience a plus
1. Configure and extend Oracle HCM or ERP Cloud solutions to achieve desired business outcomes.
2. Facilitate gathering and interpretation of business requirements, create functional specifications and determine the most efficient/appropriate technologies to achieve desired outcomes.
3. Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or customer requirements.
4. Develop comprehensive knowledge of business strategy, operating models and processes in order to identify improvement opportunities and value-added capabilities.
5. Act as expert in Oracle-based solutions to support business execution and achieve optimal outcomes.
6. Work with development teams to integrate Oracle solutions with company business systems and third-party platforms.
7. Analyze, manipulate and present data to support decision-making.
8. Resolve and prevent reoccurrence of issues impacting system operation, import/export of data and connectivity to supporting systems.
9. Stay abreast of transportation and supply chain trends, and determine value to the Company.
10. Support Oracle ERP or HCM Cloud users to improve productivity, knowledge and competence.
11. Work with development teams to implement and support governance and change management processes.
12. Prepare and execute regression and QA tests for configuration changes, upgrades, patching and enhancements.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.