Atrilogys direct client is seeking a Project Manager – Data Migration to join their team. This is a Full Time Direct Hire opportunity.
Title: Project Manager – Data Migration
Location: Cypress, CA
Duration: Full Time Direct Hire
The Project Manager – Data Migration manages the day-to-day operational aspects of multiple concurrent data migration projects of varying sizes and complexity. The Project Manager – Data Migration will apply knowledge and principles of project management to effectively plan, organize and motivate resources to ensure that project objectives are achieved within defined scope, schedule and budget. Risk identification and mitigation is a crucial component of this role as is the ability to effectively communicate across project teams, key stakeholders and management. The Project Manager – Data Migration will provide overall project management of the Data Migration activities for Microsoft D365 F&O implementations.
Travel up to 10% as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years of experience managing projects within a large, enterprise-level IT environment required
- 3+ years of experience managing large scale data migration projects required. Experience managing data migration activities for Dynamics D365 F&O implementations preferred.
- 3+ years of experience managing implementations of enterprise-level applications and/or Infrastructure solutions required. Experience with ERP implementations preferred (Microsoft D365 Implementations a plus)
- Demonstrated understanding of data extraction, cleansing, mapping and validation processes and techniques
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps (ADO)
- PMP Certification preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding Project Management Skills (Planning, Organization, Multitasking, Communication, Cost Management, Scope/Risk/Issue Management, Vendor Management, etc.) and knowledge of corresponding tools
- Possesses strong experience with managing both applications and infrastructure projects
- Ability to lead and influence a diverse team operating in a matrix environment
- Ability to quickly establish credibility, trust and respect with project team members
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.