Role: Senior AEM Developer
Location: Detroit, Miami or Chicago (WFH flex)
Must pass a background/drug screen
Can work from Detroit, MI or Miami, FL or Chicago, IL or Toronto, Canada (preferably Detroit, MI)
Razorfish is looking for an AEM Developer to join our backend enhancements development team.
The perfect candidate will have 2-4 years of professional development experience working within AEM with a focus on backend work. A broad understanding of the overall capabilities of the AEM platform as well as exposure to the design and development of front-end and user interfaces would be awesome. Strong communication skills are crucial and an ability to interact with clients and stakeholders is a huge plus.
Preference will be given to candidates based out of Toronto but people living elsewhere in Canada are encouraged to apply.
- 2-4 yrs of prior development experience with a specific focus on backend AEM development
- Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, HTL/Sightly skills, combined with a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring
- Deep understanding of and hands-on development experience with relevant Java CMS frameworks including Apache Sling for content-centric application development, JCR and JSR-170 / JSR-283 for Content Management, JSR-168 and JSR-286 for Portal development, and Apache Felix for OSGi bundle development
- Proficiency in Day CQ / Adobe AEM foundational concepts including the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all of the related building blocks (including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc.), and the Adobe AEM development and deployment process
- Knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, and content publishing/deployment/delivery processes
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Strong communications skills
- Good understanding of Day CQ /Adobe AEM WCM capabilities including multisite manager and blueprinting as well as the use of online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization and multivariate testing
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using Day CQ / Adobe AEM with or without a Portal, Search, Commerce package or other platforms
- Experience in Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target and Adobe migration projects
- Prior experience collaborating and interacting with stakeholders and clients
- An understanding of the general capabilities of the AEM platform and experience working with user-facing interface design and development