The Direct Client of Atrilogy Solutions Group is looking to hire a Data Analyst for a 6 months+ contract.
it's 100% REMOTE Position.
W2 Candidates only !! No 3rd Parties.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develops, creates and/or modifies database systems or programs based on and related to user or system design specifications.
• The writing of new database programs working with senior staff to develop new systems.
• Coordinates scheduling of project processing steps, monitors progress, and ensures completion.
• Ensures completed testing of assigned projects, and reviews results for inconsistencies and inefficient coding.
• Reviews output reports for accuracy and relays to appropriate personnel.
• Documents changes and additions to existing system.
• Communicates job process and keeps appropriate team members informed of job status.
• Participates in client and development meetings to determine client or project needs as necessary.
• Works with team members to review project tasks, determines base plan of action, and properly interprets processing specifications and instructions. Prepares and develops time estimates for new development projects.
• Defines and implements new or enhanced processing standards and procedures. Coordinates procedural changes or process improvements with other internal departments, when necessary.
• Leads the preparation and completion of project documentation.
• Provides expertise and advises others on how systems interact with the processes created.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• 5 years related work experience including database design and development
• Bachelor’s Degree with computer science coursework, or equivalent experience
• Good working knowledge of relational database management systems (RDBMS)
• Exceptional technical experience with quality assurance and quality management
• Strong SQL programming techniques is required
• Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Packages (preferred)
• Strong knowledge of Cloud Computing with Snowflake, AWS and/or GCP (preferred).
• Experience with stored procedure coding, execution, and compiling
• Knowledge of reporting applications and development (Tableau)
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Good oral and written communication skills (i.e., technical documentation)