Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a SDET to join their team for a permanent position.
Position: Software Development Engineer in Test II
Location: Westlake Village, CA 91361
Duration: Full Time
We’re looking for someone with good knowledge of SQL and working knowledge of Python. Experience in a warehouse environment or with warehouse management software is a big plus as it will give you a leg up in understanding and communicating feature requirements. A successful candidate is someone with great attention to detail, good communication skills and a passion for shipping defect-free software.
Some of what you will do
- Communicate both inside and outside the engineering team to understand system and feature requirements.
- Design test plans to exercise both nominal and off-nominal conditions in our software.
- Implement and maintain test plans in our automated testing environment using a combination of Python, SQL, and YAML configuration files.
- Communicate with other engineers when test conditions fail to help resolve issues
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Strong drive to iterate quickly and deliver high quality code on short timelines.
- We iterate on weekly sprints, working hand in hand with operations and customers.
- Our fail-fast philosophy guides us to test ideas quickly, abandon the bad ones and adopt the good ones as quickly as possible.
- Our stack is deep. It spans from microcontrollers to business logic, databases and UIs.
- Be willing to pick up work outside of your area of expertise and learn new technologies fast.
Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
You will be working alongside some of the best engineers in the industry.
Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and work on tasks outside of your core competencies as needed. This is a complicated system with a lot of moving parts. What you will be coding is business critical and a bug can stop the operations of million-unit per day warehouses
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- 1+ years of experience with Python
- 1+ years of experience with SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.