Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Sourcing Recruiter to join their large enterprise team. This is 100% REMOTE. 6+ month contract position with the opportunity to be hired full-time based on performance and business need.
Must work Pacific Standard Time zone
As a Sourcing Recruiter, you’ll be responsible for sourcing for our corporate finance business who is raising the bar on the talent they bring into our organization. You’ll be the one using creative sourcing strategies and tools to find the best talent the market has to offer, while focusing on candidates who come from progressive technology companies.
• Consistently and proactively create innovative sourcing and recruitment strategies that build and maintain engaged talent pipelines for critical talent pools in our corporate finance business.
• Screen and qualify talent and identify opportunities to connect them with key business leaders.
• Establish and maintain meaningful internal stakeholder relationships with Talent Acquisition, business leaders and HR business partners.
What you bring to the table:
• 5+ years of full cycle, high-volume recruiting experience in an agency, start-up or corporate environment.
• Minimum of 2 years of recruiting for finance roles at all levels, ideally in a technology company.
• A talent for identifying diverse talent through various methods and strategies including passive sourcing, community partnerships and networking.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. In fact, at times you’ll feel a bit like a Copywriter as you’ll be upscaling job descriptions and writing engaging messages to candidates.
• Experience working in LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems, Talent CRMs and multiple online collaboration tools.
• High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB
Mandy Bargas | MBargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 266-0222
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692