Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Project Manager (Process Improvement) to join their team for a 6+ month contract (high probability to convert into a direct hire) remote role in Colorado!
Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3-5 years of project coordination or management experience required, Process Improvement is the main priority. Managing large-scale, complex/cross-functional projects helpful
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, relevant Healthcare working experience required.
- Proven experience utilizing industry tools, techniques, and methodologies to drive project success.
- Experience delivering healthcare, information systems, and/or health insurance projects preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Computers and Technology
- Understanding of project management principles, processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Ability to use critical thinking in evaluation and implementation of appropriate tools and methodologies to fit different project needs (i.e., Lean, Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple projects of various sizes simultaneously.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB
- Extensive experience and demonstrable skill in the use of Microsoft Office Suites required.
- SharePoint and MS Project experience preferred.
Mandy Bargas | MBargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 266-0222
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692