Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Data Engineer/ETL Developer (100% Remote) to join their team for a permanent position.
Position: Data Engineer/ETL Developer (100% REMOTE)
Location: Kansas City, Kansas 66106, Must be able to work Central Time zone (Some Flexibility)
Duration: Full Time
Client is unable to hire candidates living in CA, NY OR NJ!!
Working for a GREAT boss!
Where they believe in a work/life balance and ability to grow your career as they have a "promote-from-within mentality".
- 3+ years of experience as a data engineer and/or software engineer.
- 3+ years of experience building ETL processes.
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS or Azure workflow orchestration tools.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
Our client is transforming their business intelligence, analytics, and data automation capabilities. The goal is to level up data warehousing and data management capabilities, including curated and cleansed data sets, certified data models and sources. We are adapting to cloud-based data automation for data cleansing, extraction, loading, and transformations. Another goal is to expand storage and compute capacity for ingestion of structured and unstructured data. In addition, we are hardening security constraints, in the areas of role-based access, anonymized data sets and intrusion prevention constraints.
As a Data Engineer on the Data Analytics Team, you will be integral on this journey. Your primary area of responsibility will be building a strong data ecosystem which supports a new company-wide business intelligence and analytics environment. You will assist in the design and development of standardized datasets derived from multiple systems of record. A key area of success for this role is developing or applying existing development and scripting skills in process automation to orchestrate data pipelines from business systems, data lakes and third-party data repositories.
- Must be able to read/write SQL in the following environments (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2)
- Matured experience in cloud technologies, using a hybrid approach to Data Lake / Data Warehousing
- Must have completed at least one full cycle of building a data lake and/or a data warehouse
- Experience working with one or more columnar storage systems (Snowflake, Redshift, Big query, etc)
- Experience working in cloud data environments (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge and skills with Power BI will be important, not critical
- Exposure to data streaming tools and technologies like Kafka, TensorFlow or similar
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities
- Strong business communications skills for requirements gathering and development
You will be creating and loading dimensional models that will be used for analysis and reporting. As you work on projects and enhancements you will assist in refining data governance within business processes and the technical tool chain. A key to success in this role is to quickly learn the meaning of business data and understand the business domain. Your skills will be leveraged to accurately identify key data and build the system processes which will extract, transform, and load the data that is used in key business decisions.
Nice To Have (PLUS SKILLS ONLY):
- Collaborate with business teams to identify data models and data sets for analytical consumption.
- Develop data products using continuous deployment and automated data integration practices
- Apply standard methodologies to analyze, design, develop, and deploy data management solutions.
- Participate in agile story authoring, sizing, and demo sessions for developed features
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to the team
- Build real-time and batch data integrations from disparate source systems into the data lake/data warehouse
- Build and maintain scalable ETL processes using workflow automation tools
- Designing dimensional models and be able to cleanse and transform raw data into structured format
- Administer and maintain data pipelines used for loading data into the data warehouse
- Provide production support for integration and transformation pipelines
- Follow defined data governance framework and enterprise data models
- Scale and tune data pipelines, data sets and SQL queries
Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Proficiency with Excel including building macros
- Experience working with CRM systems like Salesforce
- Experience with end-to-end supply chain or merchandising
- Experience working in an IBM DB2, SQL Server or Oracle environment
- Basic knowledge and understanding of statistics
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.