Atrilogys direct client is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their team in Pasadena, CA. This is a full-time direct hire role that is onsite.
Title: Sr Network Engineer
Location: Pasadena, CA (Onsite)
Duration: Full-Time Direct Hire
Senior Network Engineer
Your skills will shape our future. From trading and settlement systems to compliance and risk management, every aspect of fixed-income investment management is touched by technology. That puts your networking skills center stage. Working as part of an agile team with an entrepreneurial approach, you’ll collaborate with specialists across the business to develop best-in-class systems.
Senior level Network Skills required:
- Implement products, platforms, software, hardware, or appliance-based solutions related to network and network security.
- Interface with management and vendors to develop and implement new solutions to meet business requirements.
- Design and manage the rollout of various network infrastructures with necessary capacity planning, performance tuning, and configuration optimization
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Maintain network security across the global enterprise; analyze networks for security threats. Monitor organization’s networks for security breaches and investigates violations when they occur.
- Use network tools for administration, maintenance, automation, and visualization reporting
- Develops technical documentation describing the deployment, configuration, and management of network infrastructure.
- Participates in IT security audits. Responds to existing audits and ensures required controls are implemented as required.
- Builds strong relationships outside of IT to understand business needs. Communicates complex details in a way that people can understand. Advocates for the end user and stakeholder by becoming associated with the products, empathizing with and understanding user needs.
- Maintain and continuously improve the firm’s network and security environments, create and monitor metrics, take pre-emptive measures to minimize down time and troubleshoot across systems when required
- Work in a dynamic team structure, mentor Networking and/or Cyber Security concepts to other teams and seek to automate repeatable network tasks in a DevOps framework
Security or Automation Skills desired:
- 5+ years of strong experience with routing and switching in complex LAN, WAN, MAN, and WiFi environments.
- Experience with design, build, management and troubleshooting of High Availability systems (Cisco, Brocade, F5, etc.)
- Experience with troubleshooting all levels of the OSI stack across various environments including but not limited to: Windows/Unix, NetApp storage platforms, MS Exchange, custom applications, and databases including Oracle, Sybase, MemSQL and others (including NFS mounts) on-premises or in the cloud
- Experience including voice, video and audio over IP environments
- Experience with MPLS and SD-WAN environments, including working with carriers to resolve persisting issues (SilverPeak, Riverbed)
- Experience with network related security systems such as firewalls, active traffic evaluation (FireEye, WebSense,…)
- Scripting or automation experience, especially in a DevOps context
- Working knowledge of AWS and Azure Cloud
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Experience with routing protocols such as: ISIS, OSPF, BGP, and MPLS technologies
- Self-starter with proven ability to develop creative solutions that enable Customers.
- Interest and ability to research new and emerging technologies to better solve networking problems.
- Proven track record of getting hands dirty to fix problems
- CCIE is highly desired
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.