direct client is looking for a Sr. Technology Operations Center Technician
to work 100% Remote
on a 12+ month contract
basis. W2 only please!
Shift: 3:30 PM to 12:30 AM, M-F Pacific
“What is a TOC?”
The TOC (Technology Operations Center) is a 24/7/365 department dedicated to the real time monitoring, alerting, and coordination of production systems though technology and incident Management. We are first responders for all incidents affecting our customers.
The TOC Senior Technician will have a “hands on” role in all systems that are monitored and will be responsible for understanding and escalating business issues. Has the ability to coordinate updates to core monitoring applications. Overall understanding of the organization and the drive to ensure issues are escalated appropriately.
- Responsible for hands on management of the TOC activities during their shift.
- Senior Level knowledge across all Enterprise System monitoring tools.
- Provide support to perform audits on monitoring tools to ensure the entire IT Enterprise is being properly monitored.
- Proactively work with IT and the Business to put into place more specific monitoring.
- Take initiative to create and maintain documents, procedures, and run books without direction.
- Ensure TOC notifications are accurate and sent out within published SLA.
- Communicate problems to all levels of the organization as required.
- Coordinating resolution voice and data circuit issues with Carriers.
- Informing Lead, Supervisor, Manager and Senior Management of status on all issues and initiatives for your team. In the absence of TOC Manager/Supervisor, own the escalation process.
- Assist in updating operational run-books.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology and in a TOC or Service Desk environment
- AA or BA degree preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Flexible enough to work with different technical skill levels and skill sets.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of monitoring systems such as but not limited to: Splunk, AWS CloudWatch, DataDog
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux OS.
- Moderate understanding of software architectural patterns.
- Ability to work with Vendors, Carriers, and Suppliers in the provisioning and maintenance of services.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral are essential.
- Ability to develop, document, and publish operational processes and procedures.
- Ability to mentor junior staff.
- Must be a self-starter and require minimal guidance/ leadership.
- Ability to work well under pressure is critical.
- Experience with problem and incident management processes and tools; including Root Cause Analysis required.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must be available to work any shift, weekends, and holidays. Must be available for on call duties as scheduled.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.